Anxiety Across the Lifespan
October 25 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us to learn practical skills to manage anxiety through the Life Span!
This event is free and open to all individuals in the Charlotte, North Carolina Area. No RSVP is required. Seating is first-come, first-serve.
For more information, call 704-552-0116 or visit our website at www.southeastpsych.com.
Anxiety Across the Lifespan Event Topics:
Childhood and Early Adolescence:
- School and Social Anxiety – Angie Mayo, LCSW
- Technology and Social Media – Frank Gaskill, Ph.D.
- Managing High School and College Stress – Allan Howe, LCSW
- Transitioning to Adulthood – Leia Charnin, Ph.D.
Middle Adulthood and Beyond:
- Work and Life Balance – Myque Harris, LPC
- Aging and Caregiving – Ian Murray, LPC
Ask the Expert Panel – Q&A / Open Discussion
- Mary B. Moore, LCSW
- Barrie Morganstein, Ph.D.
- Terri James, Ph.D.
- Rachel Kitson, Ph.D.
- Jonathan Hetterly, LPC
- Tarik Sloussi, LPC
- Trey Ishee, Psy.D.
- Myque Harris, LPC
- Elise Howell, LPCA