Heroic Inspirations: Using Superheroes to Improve Our Daily Lives
Over the ages, superheroes in various forms have been speaking to humanity in togas, robes, and now tights. They speak to us about the human condition. They help us work through our fears and failures to establish our goals and life plans.
Heroic Inspirations draws out rich lessons superheroes provide for our daily lives.
- How does Superman teach us to deal with difficult people?
- What do the X-Men tell us about balancing individual and communal identities?
- What does Zatanna teach us about mourning?
Superheroes speak to these and many other life questions!
Heroic Inspirations: Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Superman
- Chapter 2: Luke Cage and Iron Fist
- Chapter 3: Batgirl
- Chapter 4: Fantastic Four
- Chapter 5: Green Arrows
- Chapter 6: Spider-Man
- Chapter 7: Oracle
- Chapter 8: Iron Man
- Chapter 9: Wonder Woman
- Chapter 10: Captain America
- Chapter 11: Green Lantern
- Chapter 12: Thor
- Chapter 13: Vixen
- Chapter 14: X-Men
- Chapter 15: The Flash
- Chapter 16: Ms. Marvel
- Chapter 17: Atom
- Chapter 18: Jessica Jones
- Chapter 19: Black Canary
- Chapter 20: Nova
- Chapter 21: Batman
- Chapter 22: White Tiger
- Chapter 23: Supergirl
- Chapter 24: The Incredible Hulk
- Chapter 25: Martian Manhunter
- Chapter 26: Falcon
- Chapter 27: Zatanna
- Chapter 28: Black Panther
- Chapter 29: Elongated Man
- Chapter 30: Daredevil
About the Author of Heroic Inspirations
Michael Critzer has been researching and reaching on superheroes for over ten years. He holds an MA in English from James Madison University and an MFA in Creative Writing from Spalding Unversity.
Michael spends more money on comic books than he should and hides them from his wife and daughter in their home in central Virginia.