Liberia’s Son: A True Story of Hope, Courage, and Resilience
Caught in the crossfire of an unexpected civil war, Yu-jay Harris and his family escape near-certain death at the hands of cruel government soldiers. Their desperate journey to safety takes them into a true heart of darkness where they face even more terrors at nearly every turn.
Liberia’s Son is a remarkable story of resilience in the face of the worst of humanity, and how it shaped a man who now embodies the best of humanity.
It is a gripping story of courage, hope, faith, resilience, and determination that will stay with you long after you’ve read it.
Liberia’s Son: Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: A Special Day
- Chapter 2: The Promise of Freedom and Hope
- Chapter 3: War at Home
- Chapter 4: Moses, The Deliverer
- Chapter 5: Rumors of War
- Chapter 6: War Comes to Town
- Chapter 7: The Dangerous Road
- Chapter 8: Behind Enemy Lines
- Chapter 9: Weary Journeys
- Chapter 10: The Border
- Chapter 11: Close to Normal
- Chapter 12: Southern Comfort
- Chapter 13: Coming to America
- Chapter 14: An Unexpected Opportunity
- Chapter 15: Higher Education
- Chapter 16: A Girl Named Nena
- Chapter 17: More Blue-Sky Tragedy
- Chapter 18: Invictus
- Chapter 19: The Curtain Call